Vaginoplasty is often coined as the “rejuvenation of the vagina”. For women who have undergone multiple childbirth, the vaginal muscles tend to experience enlargement due to a stressful physical expansion during the delivery, which results to loose and weak vaginal muscles. This procedure can improve the elasticity and tone of the vagina by tightening the vaginal muscles and the surrounding tissues, resulting in greater strength and ability to contract. It is a way of enhancing a woman’s sex life once again as it permits greater sensation during sexual intercourse.
- Dr. Alonzo will fuse together the loose or stretched muscle at the back of the vagina, and shorted with dissolvable sutures, with the unwanted skin being removed. The result will be an immediate decrease in the diameter of the vagina and an increase in the tightness of the muscles.
- The operation takes about an hour to complete. It is done either under general anesthetic or local anesthetic with sedation, as an outpatient procedure.
Post surgery recovery:
- You may feel weak and unable to walk comfortably so be sure to have someone to drive or accompany you when you go home.
- The area operated will be sore and possibly swollen for a few days. Dr. Alonzo will prescribe medications for 7 days.
- You can go back to your normal activities within a few days and sexual activities within 4 to 6 weeks.
*VAGINOPLASTY PHILIPPINES* * VAGINAL REJUVINATION PHILIPPINES*