RHINOPLASTY or NOSELIFT can boost your confidence by creating a nose that’s more proportional with the rest of your facial features. This procedure is designed to reduce or increase the nose size, change the shape of the tip or bridge and thin the width of the nostrils. It can also restore proper breathing and function by correcting nasal deformities, both congenital and resulting from injury.
- At Beaufaces, closed method is preferred, with incisions performed inside the nose. Open procedure is reserved for the more complicated cases.
- Operation involves inserting a cartilage graft, a gore-tex implant or a silicon implant to increase the height of the tip and the bridge of the nose. The operation lasts for approximately an hour; complex procedures may last longer.
- After surgery, the nose is covered with nasal splint and bandage. It is usually done at the clinic under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
Post Nose Liftsurgery:
- While recuperating at home, take antibiotics, pain reliever and antihistamine. Medicines prescribed by Dr. Alonzo should be strictly followed to avoid complication.
- On the third day, you will be required to see Dr. Alonzo for the removal of the bandage/splint then on the 7th day and 10th day for the removal of stitches.
Post surgery recovery:
- During the first days after the operation, the patient may feel little pain and discomfort due to swollen face (especially on the lower eyelids) and nose puffiness. You can control any discomfort with a pain medication prescribed by Dr. Alonzo.
- Applying cold compress will reduce swelling. You should not be alarmed if there is some bleeding from the incision site, as this is normal and is often resolve within 2 days.
- Swelling and bruising around the eyes will start to disappear within a week and will completely subside for about 2 weeks.
- You can go back to work in 1 to 2 weeks, but avoid strenuous activities in the next 2 to 3 weeks.
- After the removal of the bandage and stitches, you must take extra care of your nose and avoid getting it injured until it is completely healed.
- Frames of glasses should not be allowed to rest on the bridge of the nose for three weeks. You can wear contact lenses within two to three days after the surgery.
Rhinoplasty or noselift can be enhanced more together with other cosmetic surgery procedures such as facelift, eyebag removal, eyelid surgery, dimple construction, cleft chin, dimple construction and botox injection.
*NOSELIFT PHILIPPINES* *RHINOPLASTY PHILIPPINES*