Do your flabby thighs and arms, a sagging chin and a tubby tummy make you depressed? You have tried mountain climbing, jogging, aerobics, taebo classes, and a healthy but still nothing worked. If so, Liposuction is for you.
Liposuction or lipectomy is a surgical technique that can help redefine the body by removing unwanted fat deposits from the chin, neck, upper arms, chest, hips, tummy, waist, buttocks, thighs, knees, ankles and calves. It targets the areas of fat bulges or irregularities that cannot be removed by diet and exercise. However, best results are achieved on persons who are of normal weight with firm, elastic skin or who have pockets of excess fat in specific areas. Liposuction surgery aims to improve body shape rather than help with weight loss or cure obesity.
- Before liposuction procedure, you will have an initial patient consultation with Dr. Alonzo, which will include a history, physical exam and psychological evaluation, and may order blood test to determine clotting time and bleeding time, etc.
- It is important that the person opting for this surgery should be in good general health and free of heart or lung disease, high blood pressure, diabetes and certain allergies.
- Dr. Alonzo will also discuss with you how the procedure is done, the benefits and advantages, and the possible risks and complications, among others.
- He encourages his patients to ask questions. He believes that it is the right of every patient to be properly informed to prepare him/her during the pre-operative preparations up to the post-operative care.
The Liposuction surgery:
- Dr. Benjamin Tan Alonzo has performed hundreds of major liposuction cases with proven safe record. Our patients have enjoyed great results with no major complications.
- Liposuction is done in an accredited hospital with a 1-day 1-night stay. However, liposuction of smaller volumes is usually done at the clinic as an outpatient.
- Liposuction takes 60 minutes up to three hours. Extensive procedures can take longer. The length of time required to perform the procedure varies with the amount of fat that is to be removed, the number of areas to be treated, and the manner in which the anesthetic is injected.
- Surgeons consider liposuction a mild surgical procedure. With the anesthesia, you are either asleep or lightly asleep when it is done, so no need to worry about the pain.
- Due to all recent advances, we can now precisely target fat areas which help to reduce recovery period of our patients, and healing can occur quickly.” Stitches will be removed in 5 to 10 days. Antibiotics will be prescribed to prevent infection.
*LIPOSUCTION PHILLIPINES* *BODY CONTOURING PHILIPPINES*