Facial Liposuction is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that removes unsightly fat deposits from localized areas of the face such as around the jawline, cheeks, chin and neck areas, and the region in front of the ears. It guarantees removal of all fat cells from the treated area/s, and can prevent these fats from quickly re-accumulating resulting to a more youthful and attractive appearance. It can be combined with other procedures such as facelift, browlift, eyelid, or nose surgery for dramatic facial improvement.
- As an outpatient procedure, facial liposuction is performed in the clinic using local anesthesia. It may involve either an intra-oral or extra-oral incision using a small liposuction cannula.
- This technique doesn’t require extensive incisions and will not touch any organs; thus you can expect lower risk of infections, less pain and discomfort, reduced risks of complications and rapid recovery time.
Post Surgery Recovery:
- To provide mild compression, Dr. Alonzo will put a facial bandage under your chin. This will also help speed your recovery at home.
- Slight discomfort for a few hours after the anesthesia wears off is normal. Swelling can be treated with ice pack or a hot compress.
- The doctor will prescribe an over the counter painkiller to help reduce pain from the bruises. Generally, bruising and redness will disappear within a few weeks.
- You can expect the full benefits of this procedure in a period of three to six months. As the dermal layer of the skin and tissues heals, your skin becomes more firm and resilient, tighter, toned and rejuvenated.
*FACIAL LIPOSUCTION PHILIPPINES*