Dimple/s and cleft chin construction are commonly sought cosmetic procedures that add contour and beauty to a person’s face, making him or her look more appealing and attractive. This surgical enhancement not only adds beauty to the face but can also correct facial asymmetries and congenital defects.
The Dimple Creation & Cleft Chin Creation surgery:
- Surgery is done in the clinic, under local anesthesia on an outpatient basis.
- It takes less than 45 minutes to finish the procedure.
- Cleft Chin and Dimples surgery doesn’t require extensive incisions; thus you can expect lower risk of infection, less pain and discomfort, reduced risks of complications and rapid recovery time.
- You may or may not experience slight discomfort for a few hours after the anesthesia wears off.
Post surgery and recovery:
- For Cleft chin construction, Dr. Alonzo will put a facial bandage on the operated area, which will be removed on the 3rd day. Stitches will be removed on the 7th day.
- For Dimple construction, small facial bandage on the operated area will be placed. Dissolvable sutures will be used so you don’t need to go back to the clinic for its removal.
- While you’re recuperating at home, you need to call the clinic from time to time to check your healing progress.
- You can go back to work the next day or after a day of rest following your surgery, but avoid strenuous activities like contact sports and exercise that can injure your face.
- Healing period is 7 to 10 days.
- After a few weeks, you will notice that the operated area is already taking shape; the dimples or the cleft chin is becoming more apparent and feels natural, like you are born with it.Final results can be seen after a month.
*DIMPLE SURGERY PHILIPPINES* *CLEFT CHIN PHILIPPINES*