Having full and shapely breasts is an asset and a gift to some. Women born with them act and feel confident and proud of their body. The greatly endowed ones, however, think and act the opposite. Having big breasts make them feel insecure and embarrassed, affecting their personal growth and social life. Some girls’ ages 12- 15 years old who already have big breasts are also not spared from the social stigma perceived of them by the conservative society. In addition, oversize breasts can also pose health risks such as back, neck and shoulders pain due to weight, as well as circulation and respiratory problems.
If you are experiencing any of the above-mentioned, BREAST REDUCTION suits you. It will make the size of your breasts proportional to your body frame and to lessen the discomfort related with overly large breasts.
Breast Reduction Surgery:
- Breast Surgery involves removal of excess fat, glandular tissue and skin through incisions, and then the nipple is placed in new position. In some cases, excess fat may be removed in conjunction with liposuction.
- The reduction technique will be determined by your breast composition, individual condition, personal preferences, and Dr. Alonzo’s advice.
- Dr. Alonzo states that if the breast size is largely due to fatty tissue and excess skin is not a factor, then liposuction alone may be used.
- It is performed in the hospital’s operating room under local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia, with overnight stay. The procedure normally takes one to three hours or more to complete.
- After the surgery, you will have bandages, which will be removed after a week. Stitches will be removed after 7 to days.
- You will experience tenderness; swelling and some minor pain and discomfort for a few days, but these can be relieved by the medications prescribed by Dr. Alonzo.
*BREAST REDUCTION PHILIPPINES*